lovely celebs

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I no longer blow my own trumpet: Kareena


Kareena is the golden girl. Just when you started feeling sorry for her for bringing in her 27th birthday on Sunday all alone far away from family friends and boyfriend in Ladakh she surprises everyone and herself by seducing destiny to change its mind.

Nursing seriously sore throat, Kareena cheers herself up by informing that Saif might be visiting her in Ladakh for her birthday.

"I get the feeling that he's going to surprise me on my birthday. I know he'd want to. So yes, I'm pretty sure we'll be together on my birthday," she says with a sigh and gives Saif full marks for being an understanding boyfriend.

"He never complains about the lack of time between us. He knows this is the best time of my career. After Jab We Met the roles are just getting so much more interesting. Saif is extremely supportive. Besides he's very busy himself. So we snatch whatever time we get together."

Kareena says she has no time for anything besides work. "Such is my life these days.I've no time for family friends…or even for love.

Even the few hours that I have between schedules I use to shoot for endorsements, or whatever. So yes this is the most rewarding time of my life. But I miss my time with my mom, my sister and niece," sighs Kareena from Ladakh on the eve of her 27th birthday.

"I'm here in Ladakh for one of the most important films of my career Idiots. It can't get any hotter than Aamir Khan and Raj Kumar Hirani."

Throw Kareena into the dish and you have a real appetizer, I tell her.

Kareena laughs modestly. "I'm not saying that. I no longer blow my own trumpet. But it does feel good to be here shooting with such a brilliant team. I can't think of a better way to bring in my birthday.

But at the moment I'm feeling very under the weather. I landed here in the cold in Ladakh from the heat of Delhi and my throat has gone really sore. But work will go on."

As for the birthday on 21 September she'll have to celebrate it without family. "Mum can't brave it to Ladakh in this weather.

This was the day the ghastly bomb blasts in Delhi.

"In fact," shudders Kareena. "I was in Greater Kailash (the area where one of the bombs went off) in the morning of the blasts. It is so disturbing when such a thing happens right where you are. Why should anyone want to harm normal law-abiding peace-loving people?"

Looking forward to being together on her birthday, Kareena could possibly be getting a new Saif Ali Khan film for her birthday.

"He does want me to be in his next production Agent Vinod. But for me to agree to be in it both he and his partner (Dinesh Vijeyan) will have to plead on bended knees after not having me signed for their first film."





Digg!

No comments:

..

blogging resource open tips of web and link

.

 
Clicky Web Analytics