lovely celebs

Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Cadillac

The Pakistani President, Gen Pervez Musharraf, is visiting his friend, U.S. President George Bush, in Washington, DC.

The U.S. President offers a gift to his guest. "Here you go, Mush" says Bush. "Try out this shiny new Cadillac. It's their finest model."

"Thank you, Mr. President, but I cannot accept this magnificent gift," replies the Musharraf.

"Oh. I understand about gift limits. I understand the problems you are having in Pakistan with your non-profit associations. Ok then ... give me a half dollar for it. Then it won't be a gift," replies Bush. Musharraf gives Bush a dollar.

"I don't have any change ... too bad," says the President.

More jokes updated Hare-Jokes
Entertainment

"No big deal... you'll just give me two Cadillacs" retorts Musharraf.

No comments:

..

blogging resource open tips of web and link

.

 
Clicky Web Analytics