lovely celebs

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ex-Sugababe Mutya Buena on Big Brother

Ex-Sugababe Mutya Buena has walked out of the Celebrity Big Brother house just hours after Tina Malone was evicted.

Mother-of-one Buena, 23, left after saying she did not want to spend another day away from her family.

She had been nominated for eviction, along with outspoken Liverpudlian Malone and had threatened to go anyway if she was not picked.

But the "Shameless" actress was ousted by the public after receiving 39% of the vote.

Family reasons

The pair, along with TV presenter Ulrika Jonsson and former Liberty X singer Michelle Heaton, had faced the chop.

But when they found out Malone was leaving, Buena said: "No way am I staying a day longer, I've already told them I don't care what I lose.

"If they want to fight me they can. I'm not unpacking my suitcase and that's it. I'm going."

Afterwards she went to the Diary Room and said she had been thinking about leaving for several days.

Buena, who has a three-year-old daughter Tahlia-Maya, left at 2338 GMT on Friday.

She said: Thank you for the experience and making me realise what is important!

"I'm after a good night's sleep and want to go home."

Malone, who plays Mimi Maguire in the Channel 4 drama, screamed "Yes!" when her name was announced.

The 46-year-old told presenter Davina McCall the experience had been "cathartic" and she had been brought in to play the role of the "fat bird".

Malone said she was "incredibly relieved" that she was out and admitted she was fond of using strong language - something she gained a reputation for in the house.

She said she had toned down her personality for the show but added: "I use expletives not because I have a lack of vocabulary but because I am very passionate. I actually like them."

'Intimidated'

She had been nominated by Heaton, former A1 singer Ben Adams, and Austin Powers star Verne Troyer.

Heaton said she felt "intimidated" by the outspoken actress and accused her of creating a bad atmosphere in the house, while Troyer said she was "full of herself".

The eviction comes as media watchdog Ofcom confirmed it was investigating complaints about the behaviour of 1990s rap star Coolio on the reality show.

He has been accused of bullying female housemates, including one occasion where he teased Heaton about being in love with fellow contestant Ben Adams - reducing her to tears.

Meanwhile, Terry Christian has moved into second favourite position to win this year's series - with odds of 7-2, according to Ladbrokes.

Austin Powers star Verne Troyer is still the bookmakers' choice to win, on odds of 8-13.

No comments:

..

blogging resource open tips of web and link

.

 
Clicky Web Analytics