lovely celebs

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Paula Diaz





Age: 26
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
Teaching autistic children in the Fort Bend County, Texas school district, fundraising for various causes, mentoring, performing style make-overs and researching online.

What is your career ambition?
I plan to open a character development school for young people, between the ages of 6 and 18, and I plan to use my curriculum to develop a best selling self improvement book for teens.

What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Owning my own business has been the most challenging, as well as the most rewarding accomplishment of my life.

What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
As a child I had a once in a lifetime opportunity to compete in the Jr. Olympics in track and field. I was incredibly focused on winning, and my team actually received a medal in the relay event. However, looking back I realize that I did not take the chance to simply enjoy competing on a world stage. While preparing to compete for the title of Miss Universe, I realized that I was once again being given a rare opportunity to join people from around the world to celebrate competition. I will not take this rare opportunity for granted again. I look forward to embracing the world at the Miss Universe Pageant, and if I’m lucky, the world will embrace me.

What do you want the judges to know about you?
I am more than just a pretty face. I am a college graduate, a business owner, a professional teacher and a humanitarian.



No comments:

..

blogging resource open tips of web and link

.

 
Clicky Web Analytics