lovely celebs

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yera Naoum-Miss Egypt


Age: 20
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
I love to paint and design interiors. I love acting as well, and I did act in a major Egyptian movie. I also enjoy dancing and the beach a lot.

What is your career ambition?
To be a leader in the interior design field, to have my own company and to design sets for cinema.

What is your proudest personal accomplishment?
Rewarded for a set design for a project in my college.

What is something unique that has happened to you; some interesting thing about you?
That I am funny and have a strange sense of humour.

What do you want the judges to know about you?
That I am very ambitious, hard working, and find it easy to deal with people from different cultures and backgrounds. That I love my country and am proud to represent it in one of the most prestigious pageants.



No comments:

..

blogging resource open tips of web and link

.

 
Clicky Web Analytics