lovely celebs

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Flirt SMS

• Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!

• Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!

• God determines who walks into your life. You decide who stays & who walks out. Send this to people you never want to lose, I just did...

• Ur precious love has turned my life completely around, I feel like I'm walking but my feet don't seem to touch the ground!

• If u find ur world as a sky and ur friends as STARS, and if U don't find me among them, dont worrry! I've just been fallen to make ur wish come true.

• Some people have nice eyes... some people have nice smile, others have nice faces, but you have all of them with a nice heart!

• Shaadi k pehle ladka: Darling!! tum nahi to mai nahi... Aur mai nahi to tum nahi...
Shaadi k bad ladka: Aj ya tan tu nahi ya mai nahi!

• Keeping a place for me in ur heart is ok, but keeping a place for me in your mind might be dangerous because people say... I’m Mind Blowing!

• People die younger because God loves them so much. But you are still on earth... because there is someone who loves you more than God.

• Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

• I was counting the stars one night, for a reason to love you, I was doing great until I ran out of stars!

• Once upon a time, something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be, it was a fantasy, a dream come true. It was the day I met u!

• A hug is a hug & a kiss is a kiss, without u in my life baby luv is what I'll miss. U took me by the hand & u swept me off my feet. So plz understand that u make my life complete.

• Some say you are ugly, Some say you are jungly, Some say you are pugly, but I say you are lovely.

• I can't help it, it's not by choice, my heart beats faster, my knees get weak, my stomach hurts & I can hardly breathe and each & every moment feels brand new, I just can't help it I'm crazy for U!

• Never get tired of doing little things to others, coz sumtimes those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little Hi to U.

• What's the difference between your and my smile?
U smile when you are happy and I smile when you are happy.

• U r the angel who I cherish so dearly in this heart of mine; the one who makes my day brighter, by making my whole world shine.

• If I reach for your hand, will you hold it? If I hold out my arms, will you hug me? If I go for your lips, will you kiss me? If I capture your heart, will you luv me?

• If care is wave I give u sea. If respect is a leaf I give u tree. If Trust is a planet I give u galaxy, If friendship is life I give u myself !

• Aap ek Mobile ki tarah ho, khwab mein atey ho SMS ki tarah, Dil mein bas jatay ho Ring Tone ki tarah; Mohabbat aapki hai Network ki tarah, hum ko bhool na jaana Balance ki tarah

• When the night comes, look at the sky. If u see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me it will come true, coz I did it & I found U

• God created the world in SIX days But took him centuries to come up with someone as beautiful.... as U!

• The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell!

• A smile to put U on high... A kiss to set your soul alright... Would it be alright if I spent tonight being loved by you?

• Once Upon a Time, Something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be. It was a fantasy, a dream come true it was the day I met you.

• Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need U. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my Love for u'll never die.

• U make me feel so right, every day n every night. Let me tell u how much I luv u, from the moment I saw ur face I never ever thought about u being replaced

• Humne Chaand se pooha teri Chaandni ka raaz kya hai?
Chaand ne aapki taraf Ishara kar ke kaha, Inhi say pucho jisay dekh kar mein chamakta hoon.

• As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & night my thoughts r of U.

http://jeerekhorsani.blogspot.com/search/label/CELEB

http://jeerekhorsani.blogspot.com/search/label/DATING
http://jeerekhorsani.blogspot.com/search/label/JOKES

No comments:

..

blogging resource open tips of web and link

.

 
Clicky Web Analytics