lovely celebs

Friday, August 1, 2008

No script yet for Amitabh: Sriram Raghavan


Master of the thriller Sriram Raghavan, who is set to visit a new genre with an Aishwarya Rai-John Abraham starrer, says like many directors, he too cherishes the thought of working with Bollywood icon Amitbah Bachchan - but doesn't have a suitable script for him.

"Every director in Mumbai wants to work with Mr. Bachchan at least once. I also want to work with him but I don't have a script for him right now," Raghavan, who recently made "Johnny Gaddar", told IANS.

"I feel the script is the backbone (of the film). If not a bound script, one should have a very strong idea about the treatment of the film. You have to keep working on it. My script for John-Ash is ready but I will do two more drafts before it actually goes on the floor," he added.

About his other favourites, he said: "There are others but it depends on the subject. I don't look at the actors first and then go for a script. If a story suits Shah Rukh Khan, I would love to go and meet him and work with him. Otherwise, I am okay with different casts. I try for the best cast once the story is ready."

An alumnus of Pune's Film and Television Institute of India, Raghavan made his first feature film in 2004. Titled "Ek Hasina Thi", the film showcased Urmila Matondkar and Saif Ali Khan in a completely new avatar. Critics and audiences loved the film and the lead actors' performances.

In 2007, he released his critically acclaimed "Johnny Gaddar" and introduced Neil Nitin Mukesh with the thriller.


MORE ARTTICLES ABOUT JEEREKHORSANI -------------



No comments:

..

blogging resource open tips of web and link

.

 
Clicky Web Analytics